Friday 17 April 2020

3-ENGLISH. Easter

Hi Class!

Today I have a surprise!! I told Diane to send us a video explaining how was her Easter in New York City. I also asked her to share with us some of the most popular Easter games in North America.

After watching the videos, remember to answer the Easter questions! 

Hope all of you enjoy it!!

PD: Remember that you can send an audio, a video or a text message to Diane and me explaining how was your Easter at home, if you played any games, if you cooked something, if you created or did any arts and crafts...

VIDEO 1.

 

VIDEO 2.


VIDEO 3.


When you have finished watching the 3 videos, open your notebook, write your number list, group, name and date. Write the questions and answer them.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Noemí and Diane,I Hope you are very Wells both of me I on Easter day I made Easter eggs we cooked them and then I decorated them.
    Kisses.
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jairo! And thanks a lot for writing a comment! Did you play Egg hunt with your Easter eggs? Did you like painting the eggs? Big Kiss

    ReplyDelete